Why this happens with me
My words making me an enemy
The laugh starts sounding cruel
And my actions making me dual
People think my nature switches
As if a part of witches
But this is not the truth
Being sensitive
I have to behave as if
I am as hard as rock
As hard as a block
So that no one can cheat me
And thinking me as an enemy
But this is not me
This is not me
My words making me an enemy
The laugh starts sounding cruel
And my actions making me dual
People think my nature switches
As if a part of witches
But this is not the truth
Being sensitive
I have to behave as if
I am as hard as rock
As hard as a block
So that no one can cheat me
And thinking me as an enemy
But this is not me
This is not me

No comments:
Post a Comment